Friday, May 25, 2007

Fun Picture


I almost (but not quite) feel badly for admitting that this picture is one of my absolute favorites. This was taken Easter weekend by a pet photographer (I don't feel bad admitting that, either). If you look closely, you'll notice that Emma has just spit-up on herself. There is a little spit on on her dress and on the ground near her foot. The expression on her face is priceless, and in case you thought I didn't care, those are my hands in the picture. I realized that she was going to puke and was reaching for her to steady and comfort her. Before the incident, she was laughing and happy. Once she was cleaned up, she'd forgotten the whole thing and was back to being her normal happy self. The headband is pushing down on her ears, making them stick out more than they actually do. I think it makes her look more like Daddy! I like this picture so much, I almost ordered an 8x10 for the wall!

No comments: